360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
So...my girlfriend wants to wax me....Help? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: So...my girlfriend wants to wax me....Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    It hasn't happened yet...but she keep saying "I can't believe you actually agree'd to it...MWUAHAHAHA" That's me agreeing to something again without thinking.

We've been dating for a long time. We love each other. I love pain...but never experienced this before. Guess it's time to go to the next level of Super Saiyan.
    yes the next level Super Saiyan 1 million, then maybe you will be at my level lol, just so you know i am a Super Saiyan God XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24521 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    We've been dating for a long time. We love each other. I love pain...but never experienced this before. Guess it's time to go to the next level of Super Saiyan.
    Dude. I wish all the best of luck to you. The nads region and wax. That alone should advance you beyond your current state. xD
    Be sure to update us with your "experience" if it happens. He he.

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Found this on another site, lol.

My god, if that doesn't put you off then nothing will!!!
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7380 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Oh yeah, another thing! Geez, I can't believe I almost forgot this. Don't pull the paper straight up, pull it back. I hope that's clear, because I don't know how to say it any other way. Straight up will stretch the skin and hurt a lot more, peeling back will not stretch the skin and will hurt much less. Think of it like removing a bandage, it's pretty much the same motion.

Good luck Ren. I'm sure you could reach SSj5. (Super Saiyan 5!? Are you serious!? You really believe I could surpass Kakarot!?)
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6898 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Found this on another site, lol.
    AHAHHA fucking hilarious, superb find. Rene, we will hold a minute silence for your when you do this (or a minute of laughter as you agonize over the pain:P )
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5658 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

maxrio

Do whatever your girlfriend said are always good

i've never wax just shave it :p

JobeStroud

If you are going for a wax job. make sure you do a very good trim. If you have long hair it is going to be really painful. Mainly cause hairs are not the same length. Do a good solid trim before you go with a trimmer. It isn't that bad except around the nuts. It will be itchy like someone said earlier. But after you do the waxing you are like a bare canvas. It is up to you to keep it under control after that. After a month of keeping your shit short, it won't be itchy and all that. Try it out. It will hurt. New experience and all that..

Monkey573000

Play along with it somewhat, agree to waxing everywhere but below the belt and shave that. It'll hurt, but take it like a man. I'm sure your girl will be happy to reward you afterwards ;)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast