360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] SKYRIM EDITOR-BETA - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Vincent Valentine

Re: [RELEASE] SKYRIM EDITOR-BETA

This program has been scanned on a site for viruses on different sites and they have posted pictures showing that your tool has 4 viruses.... So for whoever uses this be cautious cause your computer could be infected.

Proof - https://www.virustotal.com/file/fbff...is/1326959588/

CHROME_305

Quote Originally Posted by oHORIZONSo View Post
    This program has been scanned on a site for viruses on different sites and they have posted pictures showing that your tool has 4 viruses.... So for whoever uses this be cautious cause your computer could be infected.

Proof - https://www.virustotal.com/file/fbff...is/1326959588/
    It's the real deal my brother.I call those people haters because this is the only fastest, accurate and working barrel editor for skyrim.I wouldn't infect any ones computer nor do I have time to waste on uploading a virus.
    I don't even see where it says my tool was the tool scanned, so how can that link be true.It could be for anything.>.>

Did you know Pacakge.IO gives false positives some times to.Are you aware of that?

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by CHROME_305 View Post
    It's the real deal my brother.I call those people haters.I also don't even see where it says my tool was the tool scanned, so how can that link be true.It could be for anything.>.>

Did you know Pacakge.IO gives false positives some times to.Are you aware of that?
    Did you notice the Dev title on my name? You really must think I'm some idiot developer who has no idea about programs or .dlls

Of course I know it gives false readings of viruses... But every program I have made including ones that I haven't released do not give any false readings of viruses in them from any anti virus program or from virus total... And also I'm assuming that you haven't used virus total since it doesn't give you the exact name of the .exe or the location of where it is on your PC

Dont act like I'm some idiot when anyone can prove you wrong... And plus that link was from your thread from XboxMB that someone else posted.

CHROME_305

Did you notice the Dev title on my name? You really must think I'm some idiot developer who has no idea about programs or .dlls

Of course I know it gives false readings of viruses... But every program I have made including ones that I haven't released do not give any false readings of viruses in them from any anti virus program or from virus total... And also I'm assuming that you haven't used virus total since it doesn't give you the exact name of the .exe or the location of where it is on your PC

Dont act like I'm some idiot when anyone can prove you wrong... And plus that link was from your thread from XboxMB that someone else posted.
    Here is a virus scan of package.io from one site.

http://r.virscan.org/7254b6fd865b1b0dc140ea81d3388130

Here is a virus scan of package.io from the same site you posted in your link
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/647d...is/1327271466/

I see the developer tag from your name yet I still wonder. If you know package.io gives false positives then why you post that link.My tool is virus free.Matter fact as soon as you try to download it if it has a virus your anti-virus will pick it up(thats what they do).People who used it would have reported a virus.I had zero virus complaint from those who actually use the tool.The scans are false positives.I don't post virus infected programs.

If you have any other questions please PM me.This thread isn't the place for it.To every one else please enjoy the program it's the only working editor and will include more things soon.

Vincent Valentine

Here is a virus scan of package.io from one site.

http://r.virscan.org/7254b6fd865b1b0dc140ea81d3388130

I see the developer tag from your name yet I still wonder if you know package.io gives false positives then why you post that link.My tool is virus free.Matter fact as soon as you try to download it if it has a virus your anti-virus will pick it up(thats what they do).Are your mad that I coded this tool for skyrim.I could be wrong, but IMO that what I think.People who used it would have reported a virus.I had zero virus complaint from those who actually use the tool.

If you have any other questions please PM me.This thread isn't the place for it.
    Ya but the creator of Package.IO is on this site... He updates it as well so don't tell me stuff about Package.IO.
    Reason why you dont get complaints of viruses is cause of the fact that most anti viruses do not even pick up most viruses. That's why everyone trusts Virus Total. I could care less that you made a Skyrim tool. To bad your not the first to make one and I'd rather convert PC saves to 360 anytime I mod Skyrim. Why? Cause I would be able to do more stuff than what people could do with your tool any day.

CHROME_305

Ya but the creator of Package.IO is on this site... He updates it as well so don't tell me stuff about Package.IO.
    Reason why you dont get complaints of viruses is cause of the fact that most anti viruses do not even pick up most viruses. That's why everyone trusts Virus Total. I could care less that you made a Skyrim tool. To bad your not the first to make one and I'd rather convert PC saves to 360 anytime I mod Skyrim. Why? Cause I would be able to do more stuff than what people could do with your tool any day.
    Ok...Then why bother me if you know about false positives? Seems like your just trying to pick a fight with me for no reason other than you might be bored.Dont let my post count fool you bro.I do more than make mod tools.

Vincent Valentine

Ok...Then why bother me if you know about false positives?Seems like your just trying to pick a fight with me for no reason other than you might be bored.
    I never tended to bother you... I intended to let people know that they have a chance of getting those viruses from your editor and you let yourself get mad about it.

I didn't scan your tool. Someone else did that was from your thread on XboxMB so go talk check there for the actual person who scanned it and tell him he's wrong.

So if you want to complain that Package.IO gives false readings and your worried that your program actually had viruses go talk to one of the admins on here(also dev of PackageIO)
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ndian-IO-Class

Noctis Caelum

before pureiso or seph comes down here stick to the topic or they might get ya'll for a flame war...I know I been through it....