360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] SKYRIM EDITOR-BETA - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    CHROME_305

Re: [RELEASE] SKYRIM EDITOR-BETA

You say it as if my tool has a virus.Which it doesn't.If you have any thing else further to discuss please pm me.This thread is for those who actually use the tool and have issue or concerns when using it.

Haven Donator
    Array

Name:  proof.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  17.7 KBthis tool doesnt have any virus im %100 sure of that dont flame on it at least he DID made an good tool WITH SUPPORT (sorry about that) and it worked well i bought my weapons,armor everything at least this game has been more fun since then thanks again for the tool and please were here for games and modding them too not to war each other for something be at peace if not stay away
    as far as you can :D

EDIT:

i went back with proof and maybe your checking it on a site that says that so they rip of $40- $60 of your wallet for an stupid antivirus

Haven Donator
    Array

Chrome hopefully you will be the one to add a perk point editor to your tool I have a feeling that you can lol great work :)

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by iKing View Post
    Name:  proof.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  17.7 KBthis tool doesnt have any virus im %100 sure of that dont flame on it at least he DID made an good tool WITH SUPPORT (sorry about that) and it worked well i bought my weapons,armor everything at least this game has been more fun since then thanks again for the tool and please were here for games and modding them too not to war each other for something be at peace if not stay away
    as far as you can :D

EDIT:

i went back with proof and maybe your checking it on a site that says that so they rip of $40- $60 of your wallet for an stupid antivirus
    nice proof....lol

CHROME_305

Quote Originally Posted by DonVito1337 View Post
    Chrome hopefully you will be the one to add a perk point editor to your tool I have a feeling that you can lol great work :)
    Explain to me what you mean.I haven't played the game in bout 3 days because my brother took it to play.I hope to clock in some hours tonight and see if I can figure some things out.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by CHROME_305 View Post
    Explain to me what you mean.I haven't played the game in bout 3 days because my brother took it to play.I hope to clock in some hours tonight and see if I can figure some things out.
    he's talkin bout the perks u get when u level up....with those perk points u can upgrade like blacksmith, lockpick and etc...thats what he mean...to make it simple he wants u to add/provide a perk point mod to ur current tool so he can add more perk points so he can pretty much max out everything...

CHROME_305

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    he's talkin bout the perks u get when u level up....with those perk points u can upgrade like blacksmith, lockpick and etc...thats what he mean...to make it simple he wants u to add/provide a perk point mod to ur current tool so he can add more perk points so he can pretty much max out everything...
    Perks seems to be tied to your level up> I did find out how to change my level up.I went from level 4 to level 68346.Still working on it thought.

--------------------------------------
    About tool:

If you entered 700,000 then clicked save then the tool will say "search result" 700,000 because its reading value where the money is at.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by CHROME_305 View Post
    Perks seems to be tied to your level up> I did find out how to change my level up.I went from level 4 to level 68346.Still working on it thought.

--------------------------------------
    About tool:

If you entered 700,000 then clicked save then the tool will say "search result" 700,000 because its reading value where the money is at.
    damn dude you are modding the hell out of this game...guess wat ur the only one that knows how congrats man keep it up...