Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    GoodFella

Re: [RELEASE] SKYRIM EDITOR-BETA

Damn thanks dude..it works..!

Advertiser

Array

Now we just need a Skyrim editor that's as awesome as the Kingdoms of Amalur one.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8152 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

xchroahx

SOMEONE HELP ME, I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME A VIDEO OR PICTURES, PLEASE!!!! T-T

Array

yust got to a empy barrel put any kind of money open the editro its going to search the value make sure is the same one that you put in the barrel then change value no 700000 or more need to be less like 500000 and save go chek the barrel and theres is is easy to use

bullflames122

i have this editor from smallzzy and the max is 20,000,000 (20 million)

clon298505

!SI CONFIRMO QUE FUNCIONA! lo que e hecho a sido asi en el juego en español viajas rapido a cauce boscoso luengo luego entrando esta la casa de Sven y Hilde afuera hay 2 barriles en el de la derecha tenia objetos los v vacie y guarde la partida despues meti 950 de oro y volvi a guardar la partida extraje mi avance con el programa "bufalo party xplorer" y lo abri con el editor le puse find gold y aparece como resultado 950 despues te pide que introduzcas la cantidad le puse 99,999 de oro ahora solo aprietas el boton de save y listo cierras el programa por ultimo reasignas el save con el programa concept 0.3 o alguno otro que reasigne y listo lo vuelves a introducir al usb. si me funciono si puedo ahorita subo capturas.
    nota en otros barriles no me a funcionado solo en este

IF YOU CONFIRM THAT WORKS! and what has been done so in the game in Spanish fast travel to forested channel then after entering the home of Sven and Hilde 2 barrels out there on the right had the empty objects and save the game after 950 gold and methylene I went back to save the game got my progress with the "buffalo xplorer party" and opened with the editor I put gold find and is a result after 950 asks you to enter how much gold you got 99.999 now only pull the save button and ready to finally close the program reasignas the save with the program or any other concept v0.3 reallocate it again and ready to introduce the usb. if you work for me if I can upload screenshots right now.
    note. in other barrels dont work for me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03857HDTV720.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	7306

Name:	DSC03856HDTV720.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	7307

Name:	DSC03854HDTV720.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	7308

clon298505

Quote Originally Posted by xchroahx View Post
    SOMEONE HELP ME, I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW ME A VIDEO OR PICTURES, PLEASE!!!! T-T
    !SI CONFIRMO QUE FUNCIONA! lo que e hecho a sido asi en el juego en español viajas rapido a cauce boscoso luengo luego entrando esta la casa de Sven y Hilde afuera hay 2 barriles en el de la derecha tenia objetos los v vacie y guarde la partida despues meti 950 de oro y volvi a guardar la partida extraje mi avance con el programa "bufalo party xplorer" y lo abri con el editor le puse find gold y aparece como resultado 950 despues te pide que introduzcas la cantidad le puse 99,999 de oro ahora solo aprietas el boton de save y listo cierras el programa por ultimo reasignas el save con el programa concept 0.3 o alguno otro que reasigne y listo lo vuelves a introducir al usb. si me funciono si puedo ahorita subo capturas.

IF YOU CONFIRM THAT WORKS! and what has been done so in the game in Spanish fast travel to forested channel then after entering the home of Sven and Hilde 2 barrels out there on the right had the empty objects and save the game after 950 gold and methylene I went back to save the game got my progress with the "buffalo xplorer party" and opened with the editor I put gold find and is a result after 950 asks you to enter how much gold you got 99.999 now only pull the save button and ready to finally close the program reasignas the save with the program or any other concept v0.3 reallocate it again and ready to introduce the usb. if you work for me if I can upload screenshots right now.

Click image for larger version Name: DSC03857HDTV720.jpg Views: 0 Size: 55.0 KB ID: 7306
    Click image for larger version Name: DSC03856HDTV720.jpg Views: 0 Size: 47.2 KB ID: 7307
    Click image for larger version Name: DSC03854HDTV720.jpg Views: 0 Size: 71.0 KB ID: 7308

xchroahx

Quote Originally Posted by clon298505 View Post
    nota en otros barriles no me a funcionado solo en este

note. in other barrels dont work for me

Name:	DSC03857HDTV720.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	7306

Name:	DSC03856HDTV720.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	7307