360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
<**COMPLETE TUTORIAL**>> Dungeon Defenders item and charecter modding **complete** - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gfx Artist

Array

Re: <**COMPLETE TUTORIAL**>> Dungeon Defenders item and charecter modding **complete*

Please replace my Interface link with my new updated link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3hptf5zpd3bcujp
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3hptf5zpd3bcujp
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4801 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

shadesdashadow

Re: <**COMPLETE TUTORIAL**>> Dungeon Defenders item and charecter modding **complete*

Quote Originally Posted by PANCAK3 PUNCH3R View Post
    What's a decent level for projectile speed, because the one in this guide is incredibly fast.

Also, I've run into a problem with tower health. Everytime I make it FF or FE it just goes to -127 while everything else is fine. Also, the clip size for a bow glitched to 1 when I put what the tutorial suggest. Do you have an solutions to this?

I used 00 00 26 F8 which is 9976. Its still fast but does not cause the game to lag. Trying to find a decent speed myself.
    I've only done a monk his armor and weapons so far.
    Last edited by shadesdashadow; 01-28-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: EPIC FAIL

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by shadesdashadow View Post
    I used 00 00 26 F8 which is 9976. Its still fast but does not cause the game to lag. Trying to find a decent speed myself.
    Ok, for your tower health you can not set it to FF or FE go back to the first page of this form and look at the hero mods for each one. They are different from hero to hero. And can not help you with the ammo clip. I've only done a monk his armor and weapons so far.
    either I'm dumb-struck or your making no sense in the way you worded your sentences...
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4801 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

shadesdashadow

I missed read what he said. Work late last nite and was half asleep when I read and replied to it.
    My bad sorry....

Gfx Artist

Array

then re-word it, or edit it if you figured it out.

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

RealTuna

I seem to be having problems with the character modding, every time I've done it the memory stick won't load when I start up Dungeon Defenders. Help?

LanceyPants

I'm such a great protege.

Thanks for all the help Raklik. You are a great teacher.

kentaXmarasume

Quote Originally Posted by RealTuna View Post
    I seem to be having problems with the character modding, every time I've done it the memory stick won't load when I start up Dungeon Defenders. Help?
    if you just wait like 2-5 mins it will load ... if you totally maxed your characters your characters will hold so many bytes that it will take a while to loadthe save

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast