Register
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3182324252627282930313233385378103 ... LastLast
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [Basic] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    doesnt work for ps3 but u can upload save with stats and someone might make for ps3 if they can..speaking ofit i need to get a ps3 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
    Different checksum?
    ps3 saves are mostly not hex editable because of the encryption on the saves(i believe each game has an different encryption key) and they are also signed to the user account and most are locked as well, so there is very little chance anyone can hex edit this for the PS3, which sucks cause i wish i had editors for my PS3 games XD. the only game i know that was able to be hex edited was Borderlands on PS3 lol im not sure of any others
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24491 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

ldsdrive

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    ps3 saves are mostly not hex editable because of the encryption(i believe each game has an different encryption key) and they are also signed to the user account and most are locked as well, so there is very little chance anyone can hex edit this for the PS3, which sucks cause i wish i had editors for my PS3 games XD. the only game i know that was able to be hex edited was Borderlands on PS3 lol im not sure of any others
    Have you tried Xploder for PS3? I'm able to resign other people's saves as my own with it. Not sure if that helps in this case though...

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ldsdrive View Post
    Have you tried Xploder for PS3? I'm able to resign other people's saves as my own with it. Not sure if that helps in this case though...
    yeah i also have xploder but i dont think it will help with the encryption otherwise if it did im sure people would have made editors for the PS3 by now XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24491 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

ldsdrive

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah i also have xploder but i dont think it will help with the encryption otherwise if it did im sure people would have made editors for the PS3 by now XD
    I see. That's too bad.

Array

Over on gamefaqs/gamespot in the forum for this game for the PS3, in a topic called "Save Hacking", there is information on editing the files manually with a hex editor. Not entirely sure how well it works, I don't have a ps3, but it would be the direction I'd look for now.

I don't remember the link policy here, so I won't include a link, but it should be easy enough to find.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
    Over on gamefaqs/gamespot in the forum for this game for the PS3, in a topic called "Save Hacking", there is information on editing the files manually with a hex editor. Not entirely sure how well it works, I don't have a ps3, but it would be the direction I'd look for now.

I don't remember the link policy here, so I won't include a link, but it should be easy enough to find.
    i dont think there is anything wrong with posting a link to gamefaqs as far as i now XD, i also dont have the game for ps3 but i will still check it out non the less.

Edit: i found the topic it was pretty easy like you said XD, but yeah hex editing this game for the PS3 version is possible cause the save isnt not encrypted, well it is encrypted but not like FF13 thats why you cant hex edit that game but you can this one, i wish more games on the PS3 were like that lol
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 02-09-2012 at 02:56 AM.

MyHeart

Didn't expect less from japps! My fav dev thanks japps became a fan since the dark souls editor XD

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post

Can you pm me a ps3 save with some stats...i might be able to add ps3 support for this game.

So if anyone has a ps3 savegame...send me a pm wigh the link and current statics.