List of Save Editors - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: List of Save Editors

Quote Originally Posted by diaslagu View Post
    I was wondering when will this list be updated. with a few new games out right now I still don't see them on the list.
    The list is updated whenever an editor comes out. If an editor hasn't been made, it won't be added to the list. It should be noted that this is as close to a complete list as pureIso can handle, but there is always a chance that he hasn't heard about an editor. So if you find an editor on 360 Haven that isn't listed here, post a link to it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuiokuhen View Post
    I just stumbled upon the Darksiders II Save editor by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. and saw that the "creator" got banned from 360h. He/she also put a password on the download so no one can download it. Guess best thing is to replace it with
    Darksiders II Save Editor by Idlehands88 - http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/16647-[release]-darksiders-ii-editor-v1-6-a/

Thanks for your great work with compiling such a big list. If I find more I'll post them here if that's okay (unless you want to get pm'd what suits you best).
    Like so. Which leads me to the issue here. Normally we don't talk about bans, but Ryder Lute is a public case as it is, so...

Without going into too much detail, he was banned for stealing content (source code, research, etc), and in response, he made all the downloads to his tools password protected so that we couldn't access them. Which is alright with us, as we've been spreading the word around Haven to avoid his tools anyway because "his" tools are usually stolen source from somebody else's tools, as well as because better tools usually exist. In this case, Idle's editor, which is top-notch and relatively stable (as well as original and not stolen).
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6838 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

This is great...thanks a lot.

MGRPlayer

all i can say is, wow... that is a lot of tools. THANK YOU!!!

Array

Great job awesome thread!!!!!
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 35 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

[IMG]http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_small/13/135472/1891915-202wobbuffet.png[/IMG]
    [B]Wobbuffet!!!!![/B]

Array

Many thanx for making a list. It's really useful.

purpletwinkie

what a great and easy way to do things..much appreciated

Array

What password of "Tales of Vesperia AIO Tool By Ryner Lute: T.L.D." ?

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

The Link For Skate SE By Galactus_Phoenix Is Not Working http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...=Ryo+skate+se= 404 page cannot be found error

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast