Games: Silent Hill Downpour.
Version: PAL / French.

Hello,

Sorry if I'm not at the right place but I know nothing in English so to identify me is very hard.

So here's my concern I downloaded this Save Editor " Silent Hill Downpour SE v 2" more things " FATX USB Explorer" so that my USB and my backups be recognized . The Save Editor recognize good backups and able to change the backup and recording as it happens to save marking it " successfully Modded " by - cons I found something weird once I made ​​the change following the closing force Save Editor when I run this software here : " Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator " if it does not recognize the backup and brand me this error.

Once the backup is restored to the order I will leave it there on my USB key and then on my XBOX 360 250GB Black

Otherwise I find that I get errors with the backup when I put Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator .

The game starts well and seem to access my backups but when you load the game around in circles can not load the game.

I try with these two versions there.

Unfortunately nothing affair . By cons - I did not try with it.

But I guess it'll react the same as the others?

Thank you if someone could tell me where I could find it.

If I download it here .

Like he turns round to the loading - cons I have no error in Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator

I have Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 and I have no problem with and I can change the life experience points and so on.

Thank you if anyone can help me .