Hi, I'm still relatively new at this forum posting business, so I would like to first apologize for any
doodads that I may have crossed without knowing.

Now, to my main topic: I went to the X*UC.net to look for the Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition update and
found myself looking for the appropriate TU1 update. I ended up with the MID: 38E299CD one, and proceeded
to put that file onto my Cached folder along with all the other TUs that I have. My question is this: I'm
pretty sure that I got the right TU1 (checked the ISO with ABGX360), the game boots properly via FSD, and
after I turn off my 360, and re-check my cache folder, my TU1 file for D3UEE dissappears. Does this mean
that the update installed correctly? Or does it mean that the file wasn't necessary and was deleted? I am
not sure where in the UEE game I could check the version or anything, but the game plays fine nonetheless.
I am just very curious about if the update installed correctly, and was wondering if anyone could enlighten
me. I have tried a Google search, but nothing relevant to my question came up. Oh and I tried putting the TU
file into the cache again (always via party buffalo) after it dissappears, but, it just still ends up
missing. Thank you for your time and hope everyone have a nice day!