360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Ninja Gaiden 3 Trainer +2 by ???? (up by sqwakerking) (TU2 update by optantic) - Page 9
Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 Trainer [+2] by ???? (upload by sqwakerking) new update!

Quote Originally Posted by GFYZeni View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to dig up sort of an old thread. Did you really get this working on TU2 with the DLC weapons and trials? I can't for the life of me get it to work. I can load the game from the disc with the TU2, but I can't use the trainer. I can load the game with the patched xex file, but I was having trouble with TU2 and obviously without it I can't use the DLC... if I try to enable TU2 it says the game has been updated to an incompatible version.
    and the unpatched xex file results in no trainers. :(

Someone help? Please?? :(
    It definately did work as i used it to make the save set for this game. From memory you need to use the unpatched xex. It sounds like you have downloaded the wrong update file (there is a PAL and NTSC TU for the game).

GFYZeni

Quote Originally Posted by kero View Post
    It definately did work as i used it to make the save set for this game. From memory you need to use the unpatched xex. It sounds like you have downloaded the wrong update file (there is a PAL and NTSC TU for the game).
    I definitely downloaded the correct TU. Running NTSC and downloaded NTSC. I've managed to get the unpatched xex file running with the TU2... accessed the DLC, but no trainer accessible. It's obviously not on by default since it's the unpatched one, and the enablers I've found on the net (left stick + right stick?) don't seem to be working either. I'm so so close I can feel it! >.< if I could just figure out why the trainer won't activate....

EDIT:

I did read somewhere about updating the launch.ini file with a plugin directory linking to xppdll or something like that.. but I don't know where to start and googling lead me no where. I'm sort of a jtag noob, as this isn't even my console-it's my friends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by GFYZeni View Post
    I did read somewhere about updating the launch.ini file with a plugin directory linking to xppdll or something like that.. but I don't know where to start and googling lead me no where. I'm sort of a jtag noob, as this isn't even my console-it's my friends. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)
    In order for some/most of the trainers to work, you mus have DashLaunch

Just download and install DashLaunch 3.x on your xbox360.

Hope this will solve your problem~

GFYZeni

Quote Originally Posted by eco95 View Post
    In order for some/most of the trainers to work, you mus have DashLaunch

Just download and install DashLaunch 3.x on your xbox360.

Hope this will solve your problem~
    THANK YOU!!!

Funny that I actually figured this out before I read this... but I think you posted it RIGHT as I decided to try that or call it quits.

For anybody else that stumbles upon this thread; here is what I found:

1. Make sure you are placing the NG3 Trainer in the same folder as the default.xex file. (This includes NG3Launcher.xex, xppdll.xex (I copied mine so it was both there and on the root of the Hdd.) and 2 text files. One of those text files contains the cheats in it. Make sure they are present.)
    2. Make sure the default.xex file is an untouched (freshly ripped, unpatched) version, if you want to use it with DLC on Title Update 2.
    3. To install Title Update 2, download it (I found mine at: http://www.xbuc.net/?details=NINJA%20GAIDEN%203) and place the appropriate Title Updates in your Cache folder on the Hdd.
    4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DASHLAUNCH INSTALLED (download is very easy to find on google, installation takes about 2 minutes. Place it on USB, navigate to installation folder, run.)
    5. Adjust launch.ini (should be located on the root of your hdd) to point plugin1 to xppdll.xex (should also be located (moved by you) on the root of your hdd.)
    6. Run NG3Launcher.xex. NOT default.xex. NOT patched default.xex. NOT xppdll.xex. NG3Launcher.xex.
    7. Not sure how applicable this will be to everyone, but I was unable to run the game off my Hdd. I had to run it off USB.

Thank you so much for all your help! You guys were great!!

Edit: One more thing I forgot to add. You may have to "unlock" the DLC for use. I used a program called XM360 to do it. Super easy. Tutorials on Youtube. Good luck!!

kehawk

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 Trainer +2 by ???? (up by sqwakerking) (TU2 update by optantic)

another big work
    thanks

Array

Re: Ninja Gaiden 3 Trainer +2 by ???? (up by sqwakerking) (TU2 update by optantic)

does anyone have a updated link to the trainer? Tthe download in the op is dead.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789