360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

hey guys this isn't about any games or anything but I need someone with some good hacking skills to help me find out who this one person is that harrassing the hell out of one of my friends on facebook. Please PM Me and I will go int more details there.

Hoshikage

Array

Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFaith View Post
    hey guys this isn't about any games or anything but I need someone with some good hacking skills to help me find out who this one person is that harrassing the hell out of one of my friends on facebook. Please PM Me and I will go int more details there.
    Do you know that yo can block people off your facebook page or you can get your friend to block them off.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8243 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Array

yea. she tried that. reported him and blocked him and somehow this guy is still harassing her. he even keeps changing his name and/or creating a new account.

Hoshikage

Array

yea. she tried that. reported him and blocked him and somehow this guy is still harassing her. he even keeps changing his name and/or creating a new account.
    Once you bloc someone they can't contact you. If they change and create a new account, it's your friend that chooses to add who she doesn't know. Don't add people you don't know.

Call the cops if you have to.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8243 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Array

yea I know that but she's not adding him he is still msging her all the time I mean i would be asking normanlly but this has been going on for 4 days and now he's threatening to show up at her house.

Array

and cant call the cops on someone who's using 3-5 different names

Hoshikage

Array

Choose your privacy settings -> Manage blocking
    They can never send you a message again. Period.
    Everything you need is in you facebook privacy settings. Anyway that's it for me. Good luck.

News Reporter

Array

Yes you can, me and my missus had this trouble last year and I asked the same question you've asked on here but in the end called the police. They tracked them down from their IP address, doesn't matter if they change their name / account or whatnot, they will still be using the same PC to do it on more than likely.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7317 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!