Something NEW??
Register

Thread: Something NEW??

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Have a nice day Something NEW??

hi guys,

i was wondering, it seems the development for 360 jtag is reduced to almost nothing :(.

i know one thing though... we have plenty of talented guys here and maybe we all can help to provide some wonderfull apps/homebrews for the xbox360.

does it sounds good to make a video player with mkv/avi/divx support, OR build a Emulators... like a ps2:D, something more to keep xbox jtag alive.

maybe this is a crappy thread, or maybe Something GOOD :P

DEADBEEF

Array
    I can't help with JTAG development because I don't have one... :( You guys should donate one to me so I can do the thang!!! :)

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array
    Crap, why not start a project and then ask for donations, i love to donate but just me alone is not enough .

Xbox God

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    I can't help with JTAG development because I don't have one... :( You guys should donate one to me so I can do the thang!!! :)
    Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    hi guys,

i was wondering, it seems the development for 360 jtag is reduced to almost nothing :(.

i know one thing though... we have plenty of talented guys here and maybe we all can help to provide some wonderfull apps/homebrews for the xbox360.

does it sounds good to make a video player with mkv/avi/divx support, OR build a Emulators... like a ps2:D, something more to keep xbox jtag alive.

maybe this is a crappy thread, or maybe Something GOOD :P
    Right now it might seem slow but ppl are working on things you just got to wait:)
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5803 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array
    I'm gonna to make some nice app . I have the new leaked sdk but no devkit, so it will be harder to develop, just need more time :p

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    Things have been slow/dead for a long time. The only thing new that keep coming out is freestyle dash and dash launch updates. Everything else well dead.... Most people have proably moved to the ps3 now. Idk it sucks I was hoping for some good old emus and retime memory editting...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!