360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Vip Members
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vip Members

VIP Member

Array

Vip Members

I noticed there is VIP member tag. Is there a vip member only area?
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Administrator

Array
    We're still getting settled and setting things up. To have VIP on the site means we'd have to have something significant to offer you guys and as of yet we got fuck all. I assure you though we have something planned for the site and I or someone else will announce it all in good time.

If you just wanna give us some of your money cause we're awesome that can undoubtedly be arranged, but yeh just sit tight gentlemen and we'll let you know whats up when we figure it out
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5619 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

Matt
    What if we were former VIP's on 360-Content. I did not have long left but I had some left I think.

VIP Member

Array
    What if we were former VIP's on 360-Content. I did not have long left but I had some left I think.
    That money went towards and went to someone else who is not affiliated with this site.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    This is not xbox360-content, it is a reborn team of modders/programmers/contributors from 360content. We do not carry on subscriptions from there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

VIP Member

Array
    Thank you i was trying to figure out a nice way of saying that.

Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    This is not xbox360-content, it is a reborn team of modders/programmers/contributors from 360content. We do not carry on subscriptions from there.
    Ok I posted it on both boxdev site and here because I didn't know where to post it. Thanks for clearing it up.

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ok I posted it on both boxdev site and here because I didn't know where to post it. Thanks for clearing it up.
    Xboxdev, although being a moderator on both sites, Your best bet is to stay here, and post more and be active on here as it is where most of the stuff is happening, We've all noticed that XboxDev is dying/dead, and we all know why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast