360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I need help modding Dungeon Defenders Weapon/Pet Size
Register
    BackSmack

I need help modding Dungeon Defenders Weapon/Pet Size

What is the code for the biggest Pet/Weapons u can make? Also is the anyway to make super small?

XboxRainbowMods

Re: I need help modding Dungeon Defenders Weapon/Pet Size

FF FF FF FF is max value which ofc. 40 XX XX XX mess with the x's will give u good sizes. 37 XX XX XX will make them invisible... fun with squires.. looks like the squire packs one hell of a punch.. lol. Play around with those values, you should be able to find the size u want with that.

Last edited by XboxRainbowMods; 05-12-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RareModsforyou View Post
    FF FF FF FF is max value which ofc. 40 XX XX XX mess with the x's will give u good sizes. 37 XX XX XX will make them invisible... fun with squires.. looks like the squire packs one hell of a punch.. lol. Play around with those values, you should be able to find the size u want with that.
    actually teh max Byte value is 7F FF FF FF since its 2,147,483,647, but eh, what ever 'floats your boat' lol
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4744 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

XboxRainbowMods

I won't argue against that :) To throw a bone out for this guy and some peeps. 3F XX XX XX if u want normal sizes, (if I am not mistaken) they are in those ranges for pets. For plush toy sizes for pets I use 39 EF XX XX. For LARGE pet sizes mainly on hawks I use 40 33 XX XX. To make your moxie or flame warder as big as a UFO when u drop it use 42 CD XX XX. To make an item turn your whole tavern dark use something around 49 XX XX XX. For REVERSE MODS.... keep going higher ;)

FYI to readers, there's A TON OF Scammers on XBL, don't believe them when they tell you the reverse mod code is ultra rare or hard, it's NOT... it's simply all in the item size... that is ALL! lol. Do NOT believe them when they tell you they can unlock your tavern! it does not exist. DO BELIEVE them when they say they'll freeze your xbox because I can do that easily as well as other modders. So for the freeze threats (unless u did something very wrong) just kick them, avoid the player, and go private with ur friends for a while.

edit:
    I just remembered, I had made some mods for a friend and they looked like little golden candles, very tiny and very cool looking, but I forgot the size, lost somewhere in all my backups. If you spend alot of time PLAYING with the item size you'll find some really interesting things. Too big and too small (from my own experimenting) make items invisible but still shows the standard item drop golden spires and circles, so if you drop them you can make a what looks like candle lit pathways in your tavern to items making your tavern look like a cool museum exhibit.

Last edited by XboxRainbowMods; 05-12-2012 at 05:47 AM. Reason: adding candle comment

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XboxRainbowMods For This Useful Post:

19taw

I Really Dont Understand Color Hex Codes, And Idk I Feel As If Though My Weapons Are 'Dull' Because They Dont Glow

LenitaUllrich

I Really Dont Understand Color Hex Codes

the smurferator

Quote Originally Posted by BackSmack View Post
    What is the code for the biggest Pet/Weapons u can make? Also is the anyway to make super small?
    this is bigger than the tavern and map 45 60 72 C2