360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi - All Characters Roster
Register
    Extorris
    Array

DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi - All Characters Roster

After a wait, all characters have been revealed. It was said that there would be 41 characters, 62 if you count the transformations, plus your 3 slots for custom created characters. If you are a DBZ fan like me, and have purchased all of Spike's games (The Tenkaichi Series and Raging Blast) then you will be disappointed with the character roster. However i am not letting this drag me down, i still intend on purchasing the game and playing it to it's full potential. Here's a video showing all of the characters, i will also put them in plain text below the video. One more thing, don't let the small character roster dismantle your hopes, we DO have 3 custom character slots remember. So it's quite possible we can make those characters ourselves.

Character List:

Normal Goku
    Super Saiyan Goku
    Super Saiyan 2 Goku
    Super Saiyan 3 Goku
    Young Gohan
    Super Saiyan Teen Gohan
    Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan
    Ultimate Gohan
    Piccolo
    Vegeta
    Super Saiyan Vegeta
    Super Vegeta
    Krillin
    Yamcha
    Tien
    Trunks
    Super Saiyan Trunks
    Super Saiyan Gotenks
    Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
    Super Vegeto
    Super Gogeta
    Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta
    Bardock
    Radditz
    Saibaman
    Nappa
    Vegeta (scouter)
    Zarbon
    Zarbon Transformed
    Dodoria
    Cui
    Ginyu
    Ginyu Goku
    Recoome
    Burter
    Jeice
    Frieza
    Frieza Form 2
    Frieza Form 3
    Freiza Final Form
    Frieza Final Form 100% Power
    Android 16
    Android 17
    Android 18
    Android 19
    Android 20 (Dr Gero)
    Imperfect Cell
    Semi-Perfect Cell
    Perfect Cell
    Super Perfect Cell
    Cell Jr.
    Majin Vegeta
    Fat Buu
    Super Buu
    Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed) Also known as Buuhan
    Kid Buu
    Broly
    Super Janemba
    Omega Shenron
    Custom Character 1
    Custom Character 2
    Custom Character 3
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8139 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

News Reporter

Array

Re: DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi - All Characters Roster

Its not all bad, there's plenty of characters to go at and the bulk of the important ones are there. Looking forward to seeing what kind of custom characters we can make.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7324 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Its not all bad, there's plenty of characters to go at and the bulk of the important ones are there. Looking forward to seeing what kind of custom characters we can make.
    A lot of the important characters are not there though..

Then again, it would have taken them much longer to develop the game, plus they have only had half of a year to make the game, as their license expires this year.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8139 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I want a open world type RPG dragon ball z game would be awesome

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

well that is somewhat dissapointing but I still have high hopes for this game, good info shared Renegade

Array
    Twitter: @

Thanks Renegade very nice info :3
    But! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IT WILL BE MY FOURTH XBOX360 DBZ GAME, AND STILL NO SSJ4 Goku n Vegeta >_< oh yeah there is SSJ4 Gogeta >_> FUCK THAT !!!
    Also, where is my Super Trunks, Goten, SSJ Goten, Kid Trunks, SSJ Kid Trunks, Majin Buu Gotenks Absorbed, Cui (WHO THE FUCK PICK THAT CHARACTER INSTEAD OF A BETTER ONE !!!) where is my SSJ3 Vegeta ehh he is the coolest character in the DB Raging Blast 2 and now u cut him out... also Turles... and Tarble... WHERE IS SOME WOMEN LOVE ?! (i still hope i can create some female characters thou) Android 18 is still there, but where is the stupidest character ever made in a dragon ball game Videl? She is the weakest yeah, but she is a woman... oh where is Zangya? (She was in DB Raging Blast 2). Ok what else do i miss... emm... Cooler, oh yeah the Frieza*s own brother... OH YEAH NAMEK FANS IM CRYING FOR YA !!! WHERE IS NAIL AND PIKKON EHH ?! RACISTS !! :D

Yeah i know there is a short time for development but heck if u rip off the game sooooooo much, not even a fan will not buy your game >_> . . . . WHO AM I KIDDING IF A FAN WILL SEE SOME "DRAGON BALL" ON THE COVER HE WILL BUY IT !!! (i talked about me, soooo embarrassed right now -_-) ok im sorry for my inner Akira Toriyama and Dragon Ball fan
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5312 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

DemonicKingApollo

anger Re: DBZ: Ultimate Tenkaichi - All Characters Roster

Yes the characters are awesome.But really only one super saiyen 4 i mean come on they should mak a DBZ that you can achieve super saiyen 4 in(For the characters that can achieve it that is)and for Goku and Vegeta we should be able to surpass super saiyen 4 and go to super saiyen 5 or even Legendary super saiyen!Who agrees?