360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I am new and would like some help.
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unkown

I am new and would like some help.

Hello. I am new to not only this website but also to modding. I do not understand what it is I am so post to do to mod or even what programs to use. If someone could help me out I would be grateful for your help.

Hoshikage

Array

Re: I am new and would like some help.

Check out each thread, there guidelines on how to use any save editors.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8248 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Haven Donator

Array

If you are new to the whole concept of "Modding" you have a long road ahead. Fortunately for you this site is your shortcut.
    What are you exactly trying to learn?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5956 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane JIC For This Useful Post:

Unkown

I am trying to figure out what programs and stuff I will even need before I start modding. I have looked through so many threads and it has not answered my question. After I get the programs I will look through the threads again to figure out how to use them. Then I will need to figure out how to get it from my computer to my Xbox360 so that I will be able to use it.

VIP Assasin

Quote Originally Posted by Unkown View Post
    I am trying to figure out what programs and stuff I will even need before I start modding. I have looked through so many threads and it has not answered my question. After I get the programs I will look through the threads again to figure out how to use them. Then I will need to figure out how to get it from my computer to my Xbox360 so that I will be able to use it.
    There is a lot of programs but a good base is Modio, Horizon, Xbox tools. Gonna be a pain at first but you'll get the hang of it, also to move from box to comp you can use a usb key formatted by the xbox or a transfer cable given when you get a new box or upgraded HDD for one. Hope this helps you out happy modding.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VIP Assasin For This Useful Post:

Matremone

Like others have said, there's are lots of tutorials all over the site. Most just involve you moving your save file from your Xbox 360 - My Xbox/Memory/Game/Move Save Game - onto a USB flash drive (Most places like Walmart/London Drugs, etcetera, carry them). From there you would use programs like Modio to take it off the USB. Which is where the programs you find on this site, can read, and modify to your liking. More health, more money, more weapons, different levels, etcetera. You can also find game saves directly for the game, that way all you have to do is move it onto your USB and use it on your Xbox from there. Good luck!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matremone For This Useful Post:

Unkown

You have no idea how grateful I am for all the help you are giving me. Am I able to find Modio on this website so I will be able to use it or is there a certain place I have to go to get it?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Unkown View Post
    You have no idea how grateful I am for all the help you are giving me. Am I able to find Modio on this website so I will be able to use it or is there a certain place I have to go to get it?
    Download Modio from wupload.com
    Download Horizon from xboxmb.com
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9410 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!