360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Xbox360/PS3] Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.9 - Page 82
Register
Page 82 of 897 FirstFirst ... 7325772777879808182838485868792107132157182332582832 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.5

Thanx! appreciate it!

Dark_Soul
    Array

Re: [Xbox360/PS3]Diablo 3 Save Editor V2.0.0.5

Quote Originally Posted by dawitchdoctor View Post
    I see so many positive responces to the editor so unless people only mod rares am i missing something. i really like the way it set up and would appreciate any help resolving this issue.
    What sort of magic effect are you removing ? Although i've had no problems removing majority of the magic effects being on the 360 although i dno someone with a ps3 will be able to help you here.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4815 || Posts : 194 || Thanks : 182 || Thanked 57 Times in 13 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by msfguard View Post
    i think corrosion?(might be wrong) was helping and submitted them like that, in mean time you could go to one of the database websites and search the item name, see what stats it normally offers and just add them, or make your own
    Yes, I did add them without item effects since it was much faster and easier to do so. Apologies for any issues this may cause, but now you can build them the way you want em.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4658 || Posts : 95 || Thanks : 7 || Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by corrison View Post
    Yes, I did add them without item effects since it was much faster and easier to do so. Apologies for any issues this may cause, but now you can build them the way you want em.
    adding items to the database should be done ONLY for default items, not modded in anyway, so no removing of default effects and stuff.
    You probebly didnt know that, so i dont blame you , i can still use the backup database, and update it myself :) , thanks for the effort though!, i really appriciate it :)
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8626 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

Any PS3 users having problem modding Legendary?

I can mod RARE items without any issue but as soon as I start to mod Legendary, I end up with corrupted save.

What I did is simple as swapping STR affix to DEX affix(Mempo) and the save is corrupted.

I even try simply change from bad DEX affix to a better DEX affix and the save is corrupted.

Yes, I have tested with other Legendary and the result are the same, corrupted.

I have no problem modding RARE item so I believe I know what I'm doing.

Any idea guys?

If you are PS3 users and have no trouble modding Legendary can you please post here?

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Any PS3 users having problem modding Legendary?

I can mod RARE items without any issue but as soon as I start to mod Legendary, I end up with corrupted save.

What I did is simple as swapping STR affix to DEX affix(Mempo) and the save is corrupted.

I even try simply change from bad DEX affix to a better DEX affix and the save is corrupted.

Yes, I have tested with other Legendary and the result are the same, corrupted.

I have no problem modding RARE item so I believe I know what I'm doing.

Any idea guys?

If you are PS3 users and have no trouble modding Legendary can you please post here?
    Is that on any legendary item ?
    Does this happen to a new added items? or to your existing item ?
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8626 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

360HAVEN
    Array

looking for the best way of getting a char to 60 with out jumping the lvl since the stats dont go up with it, i tried the xp needed but that didnt work
    Downloads : 52 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4700 || Posts : 115 || Thanks : 61 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Gamertag:Cloakedinvision

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    Is that on any legendary item ?
    Does this happen to a new added items? or to your existing item ?
    I try with a bunch of my existing Legendary and the result are the same. The save is corrupted.
    Adding item never work for me either. Item that I try to add never appear in my bag but I didn't mention this issue because it's not a big deal for me as I can always mod the existing RARE one.