4.mod ur wins
    5.Mod ur Lost

How to Use
    1.open save
    2.mod to ur likings
    3.hit save rehash and resign
    4.Enjoy

Thanks to feudalnate for (PackageIO)

Also will note i made a thread askin if it has a checksum or any type of security no one replied so if ur file comes back corrupt thats why..hope their is none and enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LBNI9HPM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Na Splashscreen.JPG 
Views:	2060 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	4827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NapasteSE.JPG 
Views:	169 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	4828

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: { Release } Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm SE

pretty nice looking editor red hulk, i would test it but i dont have the game XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    pretty nice looking editor red hulk, i would test it but i dont have the game XD
    its cool thanks though...i still wanna do a sonic adventure SE for just coins, points or watever(until the master himself Renegade releases his)...But for some reason nobody uploads saves...they just ask r u done yet...lmao

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    Also will note i made a thread askin if it has a checksum or any type of security no one replied so if ur file comes back corrupt thats why..hope their is none and enjoy
    You should really be testing an editor and making sure they work before releasing it. Just a good practice.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8243 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Saiyan Pride
    Array

Hey dude, max SP, RYO and BP is 9999999 just to let you know, game messes up if you go above the limit ^^ hope it helps. (ps yellow righting is hard to see, use a darker background, and use Madara Uchiha picture =P my fav person xD)
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5161 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by x Revenge Inc x View Post
    Hey dude, max SP, RYO and BP is 9999999 just to let you know, game messes up if you go above the limit ^^ hope it helps. (ps yellow righting is hard to see, use a darker background, and use Madara Uchiha picture =P my fav person xD)
    Ok first the max thing write that in I don't have a max button so just don't go over ur max. 2nd thing the text color I was planning on fixing. Thank u for noting that. 3rd I will not change the background to ur liking. Ur more than welcome to make an editor and use the image u want..only thing I will fix is the text color max points common sense if u know the max then don't go over. Enjoy it to whoever uses it.
    Ps im not being rude just sayin too complaints from ppl..ima let others make editors for awhile and work on my AIO later

Saiyan Pride
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    Ok first the max thing write that in I don't have a max button so just don't go over ur max. 2nd thing the text color I was planning on fixing. Thank u for noting that. 3rd I will not change the background to ur liking. Ur more than welcome to make an editor and use the image u want..only thing I will fix is the text color max points common sense if u know the max then don't go over. Enjoy it to whoever uses it.
    Ps im not being rude just sayin too complaints from ppl..ima let others make editors for awhile and work on my AIO later
    lol it was a joke anyhow about the background... and not all people will know the max...thats why its best to set one, no one ever knows the max you can hold untill they get max themselves...thats common sense..
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5161 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by x Revenge Inc x View Post
    lol it was a joke anyhow about the background... and not all people will know the max...thats why its best to set one, no one ever knows the max you can hold untill they get max themselves...thats common sense..
    LMAO True will fix the max...thank u...Will fix the max points and the text color later today...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast