360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
IM NEW PLEASE HELP
Register
    clock0ut

IM NEW PLEASE HELP

OK, so im new.. thats clear.. yes flame me idc.. idk what im doing... i have game save but i dont know how to get it on to my xbox.. i have the files on the flash drive but when i open it up on my xbox there is nothing on the flash drive... this is also true when i put a game save on a flash drive and put it into my computer.. the flash drive is empty... im very confused when it comes to this, as i have not done this before now. i would please like some advise with this issue i am having. again im new to all of that and i just need help.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: IM NEW PLEASE HELP

[Xbox 360] How to inject into USB Flash Drive
    Credits to xzKinGzxBuRnzx

-
    -

First, your going to need a program called USB Xtaf (FATX) Xplorer

Extract the contents of the zip achieve to good place. (Desktop)

Run (USBXTAFGUI.exe)

Hit File - Open at the top left.

You should be at a screen similar to the one below, Double Click "{dir}Content"

You should now see a folder called "0000000000000000" this is where it stores all your downloaded Demo's and Arcade Games.

Go ahead and double click on "0000000000000000". You should now see a one or more folders depending on how much you've saved to the flash drive. If none, then you've came to the right place, start searching this site for tons of stuff you can pack that flash drive with.

Now I've just downloaded the new 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Demo from Digiex.net. I've already got the contents of the RAR file I downloaded from there extracted to my desktop and am ready to inject to my flash drive.

Make sure you've already browsed through "Content" and "0000000000000000" You should be inside this folder right now "0000000000000000". If you are you just need to press inject folder at the bottom center.

Should now be prompted asking you what folder to inject. Please select the folder that contains the demo you want to inject. (This may take some time, the program even may show its not responding for a bit. Just give it time to finish.)

Congrats! Your done. Insert your flash drive into your Xbox 360. Go to My Xbox / Game Library / All Games / Then select the demo or arcade game you've injected from the list of game there.

Enjoy!

Note: If you've found yourself without a "Content" or "0000000000000000" folder, then is because you've not saved anything to it yet via your Xbox 360. Therefore, you will need to manually create these folders.

Right click on desktop, hit New, New Folder. Title one "Content". Create another new folder Title it "0000000000000000". Now move folder "0000000000000000" inside folder "Content". Now move whatever game or demo folder inside folder "0000000000000000". Then inject it!

Or

You may not have formatted your flash drive for use with your Xbox 360. To do this insert your flash drive into one of the three USB ports on your Xbox 360. Go to My Xbox / System Settings / Memory / (highlight your flash drive) Hit "A" / Configure Now / Yes / Ok / Done!

Note: If you received any error, I never have so I can't tell you exactly what it might say. Though your flash drive may be incompatible with your 360. Which in this case you may need to purchase a newer device, preferably around 8GB for good storage.

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9410 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

clock0ut

Thank you very much, now im still ahving trouble with this http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...Gamesave/page2 the Dungeon Defender game, i cant seem to get the account game save to transfer over... any ideas?

VIP Member
    Array

Could you be a little more explicit? Have you created a gamesave initially on your xbox? What do you mean by transfer over...from pc to usb, or from usb to xbox game?

clock0ut

Quote Originally Posted by player8410 View Post
    Could you be a little more explicit? Have you created a gamesave initially on your xbox? What do you mean by transfer over...from pc to usb, or from usb to xbox game?
    i get the files on the usb but after i inject and i go into the game it says the files are corrupt

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by clock0ut View Post
    i get the files on the usb but after i inject and i go into the game it says the files are corrupt
    1. download con manager.
    2. start the con manager.
    3. load the save file.
    4. click the anonymize button.
    5. click the verify button.
    6. click the fix button.
    7. close/exit con manager.
    8. put the save file back to the usb/mu/hdd.

Download Con Manager 1.4 here
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9410 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

clock0ut

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    1. download con manager.
    2. start the con manager.
    3. load the save file.
    4. click the anonymize button.
    5. click the verify button.
    6. click the fix button.
    7. close/exit con manager.
    8. put the save file back to the usb/mu/hdd.

Download Con Manager 1.4 here
    thank you! but i used a program called horizen.. and i could get the account info to stick so i custom mad emy own game save but it works wonders lol i have duped over 150m in the game =o hope i dont get banned lol

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!