360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
The day when the 360 is finally cracked
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

The day when the 360 is finally cracked

Can anyone actually imagine what we'll be able to do with the 360 when it's finally been fully cracked???

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    Well when some one figures out the private key to let use sign are own xexs and stuff like the ps3 it will be a great day but I dout it will happen.

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hydra View Post
    Well when some one figures out the private key to let use sign are own xexs and stuff like the ps3 it will be a great day but I dout it will happen.
    It will happen when MS will release a Next-Gen Console like Xbox 720, and reveal the Xbox 360 secrets to the ppl)

Extorris
    Array
    ....You really think that the 360 is going to be cracked wide open? No, no, no Never, After the xbox1 havok, I highly doubt they would just...widely open everything for people to abuse. The "private key" is private for a reason. It's bad enough what people do online with JTAG applied consoles.. Not to mention the horrors of what would happen if the private key was exploited.

Not gonna happen. Nuff' said.

Array
    what I don't understand ps3 is more powerful and more advance how it easier than 360 to hack.
    should 360 b more easy to crack.

Array
    Hey I'm not going to put all my chips into one pot, but you never know what can happen. They're some brilliant hackers out there and we just have to wait for them to become really bored.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5120 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

game0606
    what can be done when the 360 is fully cracked i don't get it sorry if it's a noob question

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    ....You really think that the 360 is going to be cracked wide open? No, no, no Never, After the xbox1 havok, I highly doubt they would just...widely open everything for people to abuse. The "private key" is private for a reason. It's bad enough what people do online with JTAG applied consoles.. Not to mention the horrors of what would happen if the private key was exploited.

Not gonna happen. Nuff' said.
    Judging by the tone of your post, I'd venture to say that what you meant was that -hopefully- it won't happen. lol

Quote Originally Posted by game0606 View Post
    what can be done when the 360 is fully cracked i don't get it sorry if it's a noob question
    Don't worry about it. That's why we're here. ^-^

What can be done to a fully cracked 360? Everything. No, I mean it, everything. If you've ever seen the kind of software running on a Wii with Homebrew Channel, that's basically what one can expect from a fully cracked 360. Hackers can make their own software to do anything they want: 3rd party media players, emulators, web browsers, cheat apps (similar to Gameshark or Wii's Ocarina app), etc. There would be no security system to keep people from playing pirated 360 games.

Basically, think JTAG but practically undetectable. You wouldn't have to go through the trouble of JTAGing your console (and potentially bricking it). You wouldn't need special keys to get online like you do with a JTAG. You would, essentially, be running a normal Xbox360 with all the perks of a JTAG and none of the downfalls. The 360 would instantly reach the same hacking status that the Wii is now.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast