360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Where can one learn to make programing mods for xbox 360
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sir_Freddy

Where can one learn to make programing mods for xbox 360

I have a bit of experiance with C++ and C+ and other languages and would like to know where i can get started through some info on how to make programming mods of xbox 360

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Where can one learn to make programing mods for xbox 360

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9404 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

roosen5

well you can use alot of knowlegde of c++.com

radroni

from what i see is the programming is not the hard part...but the translating of the data into a format to be edited....

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by radroni View Post
    from what i see is the programming is not the hard part...but the translating of the data into a format to be edited....
    Practice Practice Practice remember we all have different talents. Some people a great programmers, some are great designers and some can see patterns really easily. Play to your strength.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8242 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Noctis Caelum

yes learn from me i just learned to make editors 2 weeks ago and i already made ten of them..only one is an advanced editor (Gi JOE) but at least im makin my knowledge useful..

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Same here; I just recently learned how to make them and I've got an editor out that's still being worked on. If you already know the structure of a programming language, that's a great start. All you really need now is to know hex.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Monkey573000

Quote Originally Posted by radroni View Post

This is the true challenge of it. Most save files are disected into sections in hex which makes learning what each subsection contains. Start out by learning to convert text and overall experiment. Forewarning, start with older game titles as newer games have editing protection with funky padding offsets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast