360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0 - Page 17
Register
Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222742 ... LastLast
    Developer
    Array

Re: RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.3

Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    wait, your editor can give me all of my weapons back? what button do i click on to make that happen because i dont see it. all i see it the custom weapons options, unlocking various dog tags, mercs maps, characters, costumes, emblems, etc. but no option to have all weapons. also, about making backups, i usually do but most of the these editors usually have such a great track record that every once in awhile, ill skip on making a backup and thats usually when the problems happen, isnt that how it always works? lol

ok, i tried using the increment items option on your editor and now not only do i still not have any of weapons other than the default ones, now both leon and helena die instantly (which basically means i cant play leon's campaign in any shape or form) as well jake also dying instantly. oddly enough, both chris and piers are fine as well as sherry but as i mentioned before, still with only their default weapons. even when i try to add the custom weapons, they dont show up in their weapons list, just the default weapons. *sigh*
    Well, you probably have not done what I said. I have checked it again right now and works fine.
    Please, create a new game save. Erase your actual save game from your X360 (you should start again with the prelude)
    Actually, you don't need to play the prelude. Just extract your new save game, use my tool to unlock all characters and stages and apply "Increment stock". You will get all the weapons in each character.

About your save data. It has the characters data (weapon/items) totally corrupted. It has been overwriten with rehash/resign information. As you probably know, my tool does NOT resign/rehash, so I'm sure it was not the cause of your problems.

Moreover, that information is from a different game. Attached is the icon of that game (I'm not a gamer, so I have no idea what game is that)
    Name:  icon.png
Views: 100
Size:  10.1 KB
    So I think you used another game tool to patch your RS6 save, or one of the tools you used screwed you save when trying to resign/rehash it.

Anyway, here is your save with the characters data restored. I hope it works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer

Array

Hmmm I use Isolib doing this and the another Tool to but when I remember right then the Developer say this dll R&R all Gamesaves perfect. No idea if he use another Tools for R&R. But one from this Tool work only with extracted content so he use many different Tools and we never found which destroy the data.

Array

works great ty

KimCheeWarrior

i always use modio to rehash and resign, unless the editor itself has a built-in r&r. as ive mentioned before, it was one of the first two re6 editors published on this site that started the problems. guillian, that icon is from a borderlands game, either borderlands or borderlands 2. how this happened, i have no idea. i take great care when i mod my saves, i always use a save editor and i never try to hex edit. i have a folder set up just for my save backups. i create backups most of the time but every once in awhile, ill either forget or ill just be confident that the editor in question will not screw up my save. i use the newest version of modio, if that helps and usbxtaf or something to manage the actual files on the hdd. thanks for at least trying to fix my save, i will try it right now and let you know what the results are. also, not sure if this is related but my borderlands 2 is screwed up, the game always freezes before i get to the title screen, even if i erase all borderlands 2 data from my hdd. reason why i mention this is because the icon was from a borderlands game, not sure if this is just a coincedence.

KimCheeWarrior

i downloaded the save file you reposted and tried to open it up with modio but it said that the parameters were invalid. i put it on my hdd and tried to load it up in re6 and it said that the save file was damaged.

Developer
    Array

i downloaded the save file you reposted and tried to open it up with modio but it said that the parameters were invalid. i put it on my hdd and tried to load it up in re6 and it said that the save file was damaged.
    Please, try to open it with Horizon.
    I used Horizon to resign and rehash your save after trying to restore it.
    Also, one user complained in this thread about Modio is no resigning/rehashing correctly the RE6 save data.

KimCheeWarrior

you were right, modio was the culprit all along, lol. all this time i thought it was the save editors that were the problem. thank you so much for helping me with this, a million thanks to you my friend. :)

Developer
    Array

you were right, modio was the culprit all along, lol. all this time i thought it was the save editors that were the problem. thank you so much for helping me with this, a million thanks to you my friend. :)
    You are welcome. It is nice to hear it worked.