360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T - Page 53
Register
Page 53 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3284348495051525354555657586378103128153 ... LastLast
    Iamawrestlingfan

Re: WWE2K14 Savegame Editor By Hacker-T

Thanks friend, about to try it now!

Array

Can we have a editor so we can move NPC to DLC and select them.

Array

As always you have the best tools. Thank you!

TheBrock

im having trouble trying to figure out how to add my save to the V 1.1 edition i extracted it from my usb and put it on my desktop and clicked browse and then clicked the saved data but it wont load and save that it only loads con files... help!!!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrock View Post
    im having trouble trying to figure out how to add my save to the V 1.1 edition i extracted it from my usb and put it on my desktop and clicked browse and then clicked the saved data but it wont load and save that it only loads con files... help!!!
    open up Horizon explorer usb go to wwe 2k14 folder scroll down to save game data drag and drop into empty box to left once u do that go to contents on the bottom right. on the right in box should see game save data then on bottom left should see extract all extract selected. click extract all an that should open up then when u finish make sure to go back to that same menu u used to extract the file and right click on the save game data and click replace and choose the file u use to mod and it should pop up replace successful then click on the left tab save rehash and resign then it'll pop up successful and thats it

Hacker-T

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Bebeto
    Guys,
    Im pulling my hair out as to how to get this editor to work. Im new to Horizon but have followed all the instructions.
    I put my USB key in with all my saved games and select the WWE 2k14 save file. It then opens up another window and I go to the right hand tab entitled "contents" .I right click and extract it onto desktop. I open this file with the WWE 2k14 save editor as all i want is to unlock the locked wrestlers (i know not all are available at the moment) I check all the boxes and click on the "unlock" button and it tells me they are unlocked. Next I go to the superstars editor page as its the only place i can find a save button. I click on the save button and it tells me all has been saved and rehashed and resigned. I then go back to horizon and repeat the first few steps and again go to the contents tab but this time right click and select "replace" with the edited file. When i do this it tells me it has been successful!! All seems fine, but when i go to play the game everything is still locked and im no further on. Any suggestions would be welcome.
    Cheers guys
    Hey are the npcs still locked after you have unlocked them or doesn't the moddifications get applied at all ingame. like nothing works or just the npcs and other moddings r working fine?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by alibabaqatar
    Any idea when V1.2 will be out? I only ask now as I'm hoping entrances are in the next instalment so maybe its possible to access and use some of the 30YWM mode entrances, such as Batista's WM 26 Or Shawn Michaels's famous Zip Line entrance.
    Sure. I'll try to find them :P
    Gonna release V1.2 after i am done coding the entrance editor. will take me about a week or something sry
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    [Qute=lickerout]thanks for the editor i can understand the fact that you put a login script for the 360 haven users, but the fact your forcing people to use the thanks button before they can even use the editor and test it is being pushy in my opinion as it pushes your rep up before people even know if it works for the save they are using which i guessing it will but you get my poin[/Quote]
    Peoples still can remove their "Thanks"-Click. Stop acting like the REP system is gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by westelboy
    Noob question: can you use this editor with an orginal xbox 360?
    Yes. No moddified xbox required. You can do all that with a retail xbox.
    Enjoy!
    What settings would I need to change to make the streak mode easy? When I tried changing attributes in game they wouldnt change his overall score in streak mode.
    What about skills, nah just kidding :)
    I didn't test the streak mode with modded superstars at all but try to change the gameplay settings.
    all reversal balancings to 0, difficult on easy, max out HPR Attributes and abbilites and stuffs like that.
    A few of them should work, try out
    Quote Originally Posted by eittocs
    Hacker T are you gonna update ur editor for the new DLC?
    sure, if somebody would have the time to send me a few requested DLC-Savefiles... PM me anyone who wanna help me since i don't got the season pass. I'll add your username to my credits.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by simples
    Who is the Press Start Button NPC and the Motion Test?

Excellent job!
    thx.
    They are all NPCS. But beaware of freezes. Those are just freezing the shit out of your game!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Quote Originally Posted by Conaire
    Thanks for the editor, even though i can't use it
    ... Reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrock
    1st: Extract the "SaveData.Dat"-File to your desktop
    2nd: Now extract another file inside of the extraced SaveData.Dat" file. It's called "SaveData.Dat" too.(Content File)
    3rd:Loadup this content file from the 2nd step into my savegame editor and its all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoteam1
    Can we have a editor so we can move NPC to DLC and select them.
    Tht's not possible with only modding savegamefiles.
    We would need a JTAG/RGH xbox and have to mod the iso file. I never did something like that because i don't own one, sry.

If you wanna save do this:
    1.)Open the extracted SaveData.Dat file in the programm you've used to extract "SaveData.Dat" from your USB
    2.)Inject/insert/replace back or whatever it says the modded SaveData.Dat file from my savegame editor TO YOUR USB Extraced Savefile from desktop.
    3.)Save the file and save it back to your USB Device
    Quote Originally Posted by simples
    I encountered an issue last night; I did as instructed in post 1. However, I had to 'run as administrator' so Horizon would recognize my connected device. I use my HDD with Xport. For some reason, neither my copy of Xport in the box it come in nor online versions I've downloaded seem to work anymore. The program will load up and when I try to select any partition to use the file, it will just become unresponsive.

Anyway, I can drag and drop extracted save files to Horizon, but if I run as administrator, it comes up with a banned sign when I try to drag something to it. But I absolutely need to run as an administrator or it won't recognize my HDD is plugged in. It's rather nippy.

So I think with Modio, it may have worked. I'm not sure. I had a hard time replacing the file and using it, though I am not sure.
    It's diffrent on ever1s comp. Some users can do this perfectly with modio while others with horizon.
    I've changed the savefile-browser in V1.2. Never aggain replacing/extracting shit - Just load up your whole savegamefile and my editor will do it by itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by WordUp
    If you need a save with the NWO dlc, I'm your guy. :)
    Thx bro. I'll pm you soon for savefiles ;)
    Sry for being offline so long. Too busy with work & other stuffs.
    I'm still working on the entrance editor as the majority of you guys wanted the Create An Entrance Editor to be added in V1.2.
    I've to say 2KSports just changed soo much inside the savegamefile that it got more difficult than it was already in WWE'13.
    I hate to find each value of the motions,pyros,lightings,screen effects,movies,musics,champ motion,multichamp motion,triggers,etc.
    That's the thing what is costing and will cost me the most time in coding.
    I always have to go Ingame, change something & save it ingame, export the savefile to my comp. and repeat all that untill i did it with everything i need:
    As long as i got the following values of about 500+ motions,150+ pyros,350+ movies/musics,81x lightings and other stuffs to get every single item of them in my entrance editor...

That's why i didn't want to do hard editors like this so early...
    Anyway I'll try to hurry up.

PS:I'll add the balancings editor to my next update too. sry if you expected more/a better editor next to the entrance editor but i just don't wanna spend months for one update
    Last edited by Hacker-T; 11-18-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5843 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

TheDoc

This is pretty cool. Thanks

MONEYMANIA

it will work update tool