[Release] Chao Editor Redux - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Chao Editor Redux

Quote Originally Posted by K4rn4ge View Post
    Awesome tool. Can't wait for the SA2 portion. I can upload a few saves with most of the different types of chao's (Colors/Eggs/Etc(buyable from Black Market)) if you would like? (I can farm a ton of gold rings xD (15K/2 mins))
    Thanks for the offer, but we pretty much know where everything is. We just need to find out the security is all.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

emerald do you have any eta on the sonic adventure 2 chao editor yet? if not do you know of a ring editor?

Sinful Shadow

hmmm i just tried it out and it worked...well sorta even though i had hall of its stats set to max and highest grade and everything the stats were kinda all over the place instead of all of them being max

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    emerald do you have any eta on the sonic adventure 2 chao editor yet? if not do you know of a ring editor?
    Sorry, no. An update is being worked on, but it's not the SA2 update. As I said before, SA2 protects its saves; it is hackable, but I don't know how. Renegade and I are working to figure the protection type out, but he doesn't have an Xbox at the moment and I've never been any good at this sort of thing. As soon as I code a fix for the security, I promise to release the SA2 update. ;)

As for a ring editor, that's also a no go. At least for the moment. The rings are stored on the main save (as opposed to the Chao save) but it is all still protected. Somebody else might take up interest in the game and make a ring editor (which is what most devs makes for Sonic games) but there isn't one at the moment. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinful Shadow View Post
    hmmm i just tried it out and it worked...well sorta even though i had hall of its stats set to max and highest grade and everything the stats were kinda all over the place instead of all of them being max
    The highest value you can mod for stats is 65535. However, the game will only show four digits (because the highest possible value you can reach in-game is 3266), so it will show 5535. Rest assured, it is max, it just doesn't show that 6.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

szolcy

do you think you could get this to work with sonic adventure 2?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by szolcy View Post
    do you think you could get this to work with sonic adventure 2?
    Working on it. :P

--Gamefaqs.com

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Gotta keep working at this one man, getting this to work with SA2 would be awesome! Best of luck for getting it done!

Caladius

not sure how often everyone checks this thread, but i notice alot of members talking about the xbox version. curious if this program is only going to be used for the xbox versions, or if the pc versions will also be modable in the update as well? also i have some pc sa2b save files if needed for testing i could send.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast