360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 Texture Tool - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    zainzombie

Re: WWE13 Texture Tool

Thanks. But I cant get this tool to start. I get the "WWE texture tool has stopped working" error. I disable the antivirus and have also changed the compatibility to win xp sp2 but still no luck. I am on Vista btw. Any help?

The error is CLR20r3.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by WantedDeadorAlive View Post
    I find it hilarious how you claimed you weren't going to release any tools at all for '13 after those morons caused problems for the site.

then you do this.

glad you went back on your word, not so glad you killed peoples '11 editor forever ago after they donated for it. still bitter about that.
    yesterday is gone, tomorrow is unknown.. right now, he's back and we need someone like him to help us get some enjoyment out of this game. you get raped by the goverment everyday and thq/yukes when you play wwe 13. So please don't bring that bitterness here.

GreenArcher

Quote Originally Posted by zainzombie View Post
    Thanks. But I cant get this tool to start. I get the "WWE texture tool has stopped working" error. I disable the antivirus and have also changed the compatibility to win xp sp2 but still no luck. I am on Vista btw. Any help?

The error is CLR20r3.
    I'm getting same error. I'm on Windows 7.

Any ideas?

Developer

Array

Yeah nice my friend. I remember only all old Tools from Brienj never run for me on my both systems 64bit and we try many fix this prob but the Tools never work for me :( And I have never probs run any Tool when this support Win all 32/64 bit.

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by WantedDeadorAlive View Post
    I find it hilarious how you claimed you weren't going to release any tools at all for '13 after those morons caused problems for the site.

then you do this.

glad you went back on your word, not so glad you killed peoples '11 editor forever ago after they donated for it. still bitter about that.
    I said no tools for retail, I've kept saying I'd release a trainer type program, and this is the first of possibly more.

You can blame all the idiots that wanted to hack my old website for the SvR2011 Editor no longer working, and why would you even play that old game, when WWE12, and then WWE13 have kept getting better and better? I think I'd cry going back to playing SvR2011 after playing the last two games.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zainzombie View Post

The error is CLR20r3.
    Edit: I am recompiling the program to be more compatible. If you still get errors after the update, I'd recommend running as an admin, under a different user account, or in a different folder on your HD. Once I finish and upload the update, let me know if it works for you.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    You can blame all the idiots that wanted to hack my old website for the SvR2011 Editor no longer working, and why would you even play that old game, when WWE12, and then WWE13 have kept getting better and better? I think I'd cry going back to playing SvR2011 after playing the last two games.
    well consider this me crying.. unless someone with patience can illustrate in a non" I'm smarter than you, you should figure it out yourself" manner how to add older models(if possible) to either wwe12 or 13? hell if someone shows me how, I will show everyone else how to take that pressure off you guys. at that rate we can get some movement in the community. I have waaay to much time on my hands and spent too much money to just sit around and not help.. I get how to do it on the ps2 but for some reason can't apply that logic to wwe 12 or 13 for the 360.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    well consider this me crying.. unless someone with patience can illustrate in a non" I'm smarter than you, you should figure it out yourself" manner how to add older models(if possible) to either wwe12 or 13? hell if someone shows me how, I will show everyone else how to take that pressure off you guys. at that rate we can get some movement in the community. I have waaay to much time on my hands and spent too much money to just sit around and not help.. I get how to do it on the ps2 but for some reason can't apply that logic to wwe 12 or 13 for the 360.
    I am not a model guy. I know the basics of how models are constructed, but that's it. chrrox is the only person I know that can get a plug-in/converter for 3dsMax. Well, there are some other people, but once the word "WWE" comes out of your mouth, they ignore you ...

BTW, there will be an update coming for the program soon. I am going to package the assembly with all needed runtimes, this should reduce the risk of any errors running the program, but the size of the program will increase. Considering the size of HDs these days though, is there really much difference between a 4MB file and a 20MB file? Also, I have to update the instructions, because you do have to go into the edit screen and save your paint tool. It's like the hack last year unfortunately. Sure, it takes a little extra work to open each texture in the game editor and click save, but it's better than not having anything, right?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast