360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil Revelations -Help Hex Editing some values - Page 9
Register
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Prosodemic

Re: Resident Evil Revelations -Help Hex Editing some values

Is there a value that can make my Samurai Edge shoot fast but not as fast as a G18? Right know I have it at 9f, I like it but it shoots too fast.

yugito

Quote Originally Posted by rpggamemaster View Post
    There is no Burst 4, after Burst 3 is Full Burst.
    Sorry not burst 4, I meant Charge shot 4. does anyone know the value?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by rpggamemaster View Post
    First, thank you for the info. But unfortunately your info is not complete, depending on how many of the 12 save slots you have and which one you are currently using will decide which one you edit. So what from what I've been messing around with I've found that after finding my campaign guns I edit the first one with a campaign custom part and that is the auto-save slot.
    Where exactly did you find the guns from the campaign in the auto-save slot?
    That might be useful to improve Parker's weapons in episode 3 where you are in Terragrigia on infernal difficulty. He just always has the goverment and the P90 equipped.
    So if I would search for a P90 (05121080), the first one found will be always from the auto-save slot? (my current auto-save is in Terragrigia)

Or did somebody figure it out how to equip the infinite rocket launcher in episode 3? And yes, I already tried Idlehands88's editor, it doesn't work in episode 3...

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Boomshot View Post
    That might be useful to improve Parker's weapons in episode 3 where you are in Terragrigia on infernal difficulty. He just always has the goverment and the P90 equipped.
    So if I would search for a P90 (05121080), the first one found will be always from the auto-save slot? (my current auto-save is in Terragrigia)

Or did somebody figure it out how to equip the infinite rocket launcher in episode 3? And yes, I already tried Idlehands88's editor, it doesn't work in episode 3...
    I have not tried editing other characters guns as I don't know which offset would be theirs since they have no custom parts on their guns. That is the key to finding which campaign gun is for what save when I found out which was for auto-save etc.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Boomshot View Post

i don't believe you can change the weapons you use for parker, other than changing the outfit he is wearing. i found it easier to goto character select screen and check off parker's outfit when he has the axe to use for campaign and melee most of the enemies. on infernal you pretty much have to melee 80-85% of the enemies with parks since you do not have much ammo from the start and his axe will take out most enemies with 2 hits

peekatpanda

When i put 7F on pistols, it still shoots them too fast. same with my high rollers. Anyone know how to make them even slower? like half speed? I'm trying to get my high roller and pistols down to about 15 fire rate speed.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by peekatpanda View Post
    When i put 7F on pistols, it still shoots them too fast. same with my high rollers. Anyone know how to make them even slower? like half speed? I'm trying to get my high roller and pistols down to about 15 fire rate speed.
    All guns have certain max firing speed, and then after it immediately jumps to 30.

Array

instead of editing the fire rate, why not just give your self BP, then jut add the fire rate you want from within the games store?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nastyweasel For This Useful Post: