360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
help...
Register

Thread: help...

Hybrid View

Array
    I really don't get why people always want to run hacked consoles online. I guess there are a few legitimate reasons - like buying games and DLC - but most people just want to run hacked/pirated games online. If you have a hacked console and want to play online, just buy another console. That's what I did with Xbox 1 and 360, and I'd do it with PS3 too if I ever went on PSN.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceWulf View Post
    I really don't get why people always want to run hacked consoles online. I guess there are a few legitimate reasons - like buying games and DLC - but most people just want to run hacked/pirated games online. If you have a hacked console and want to play online, just buy another console. That's what I did with Xbox 1 and 360, and I'd do it with PS3 too if I ever went on PSN.
    I don't really buy another ps3. I've had my ps3 at 3.41 for months. I can careless about online modding just want to get some of the ps1 games on my hard drive. Thanx Jappi88 I figured you could with the CFW but I wasn't 100% sure. Id hate to have to downgrade and have to temporary reactivate all I have bought. I'll wait thanx again Jappi88.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!