360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 57
Register
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 73247525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Waxxy View Post
    I have tried clean saves too and as soon as I inject the CAWs (resigned and rehashed), it will show them in game, but whenever I try to make a match, it freezes :(( I have 15 or so CAWs backed up on my computer and I would love to get them back into the game but not at the expense of the game freezing, would you mind taking a look at my save?
    send me the save and cas files
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5161 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Waxxy

I have sent the files over to you, hopefully you'll have more luck than me!

Tenkai

Can I use the Editor in LT ? And I need a HD or I can use the Internal Memory ?

CrossBonesI

There's got to be a way to use pictures from our computer or google and edit them to be a logo on WWE 13. There's no way I can create all those logos to be identical.

bugsyboy

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    since all of ya are interested I will see to it where they are stored and how they function ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Thanks alot for trying ,i think it would be a great addition to your tool

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Waxxy View Post
    I have been trying to get this program to work for the last 2 days and I can unlock everything and edit superstars and whatnot, but everytime I try to inject CAWs, the game will show the CAWs in the Creations Screen but when I try to choose them in a match, the game freezes! Anyone have any ideas? I'm on Win 7, 64bit.

Everything else I do with the program works perfect, would really like to know if anyone else has managed to fix this problem!
    This is a problem on my CAW editor as well, if you don't do a direct import of the CAW with my editor. You have to save each attire in order for the CAW to work in matches. You may want to try importing them with my CAW editor too, as I haven't tested it in his program, so can't say whether it should or shouldn't always work, but yeah, if the game loads, and the CAW just freezes at the match selection screen, saving all of their attires in the game will fix that problem.

Waxxy

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

I'll have a go at that, hopefully that will work.

Waxxy

When you say save all attires, do you mean all 4 attires or just the attires that the CAW has at that time? Most of my CAWs only have one attire.